Process Improvement is a continuous methodology that when successfully applied enables a measurable enhancement of product quality, workplace productivity, customer loyalty, satisfaction and overall profitability. The consistent focus on performance enables the alignment of operational efficiency creating the optimal business flow.
At Vizen, we focus on building Agile teams who work together in harmony to analyze and solve existing challenges. We facilitate your teams to accomplish key goals by deploying targeted, effective on-site resources that help deliver the expected results.
Process Improvement requires a qualitative and quantitative focus
- Deliver the customer value proposition (the key objective)
- Identify and understand the value stream
- Optimize the integration of key system resources
- Augment and refine the systems utilization and process communication
- Remove Non-Value-Added steps and waste
- Manage by fact, critique ideas not people
- Involve and properly equip the people in the process
- Undertake improvement activity in a systematic way